Zac Logsdon helps administrators, coaches, and athletes recognize their greatest opportunities to make a lasting impact on their program.
There are few people in the nation with Zac Logsdon’s breadth and depth of experience in sports marketing. Over the past two decades, he has worked directly with more than 150 athletic organizations to help them drive attendance to their events, increase fundraising efforts and improve the game experience for their fans. With clients ranging from the University of North Carolina to the Oklahoma City Thunder, Zac Logsdon has a unique perspective on what works – and why.
In 2017, Zac decided to dig deeper into the power and impact athletics has on the lives of fans, athletes, coaches, and administrators. His forthcoming book If Not for Athletics offers unique insights supported by stories from more than 60 directors of athletics and senior staff members representing universities across the U.S. You can also listen to selected stories on the Stop the Clock podcast.
In addition to being an author and the founder/CEO of Old Hat, Zac Logsdon is an experienced and engaging speaker. He offers motivational speeches designed to inspire coaches, administrators and athletes as well as informative speeches based on data gathered through fan and industry research.
PAST SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- SMU Athletics Department - January 2018 - The Greatest Moment in Sports History
- Abilene Christian University Athletics Department - November 2017 - The Greatest Moment in Sports History
- 2017 Big Ten Marketing Meetings - March 2017 - State of Sports Marketing
- NACMA - June 2016 - Using Marketing Automation to Generate Ticket Sales Revenue
- 2016 Carolina Sports Summit - August 2016 - Fan Engagement
- 2016 Big Ten Marketing Meetings - March 2016 - Marketing Automation
- 2015 Fan Engagement Forum - February 2015 - Mobile, SMS, Email & Websites: Best Practices for Utilizing Various Platforms for Fan Engagement
- 2015 Big Ten Marketing Meetings - March 2016 - Marketing Automation
- 2015 Carolina Sports Summit - August 2015 - Sports Marketing Trends
TOPICS for ATHLETES
The Stories You Don't Hear - The positive impact of sports on those outside the game.
The Greatest Moment in Sports History - How athletes can define the best moments of people's lives.
TOPICS for COACHES
Coach: Best Title Ever - The honor and responsibility that comes with being called "Coach"
No Greater Impact - How you, as a coach, can change the direction of a life forever.
TOPICS for administrators
A Part of Something - Being a part of the power and impact of sport.
The State of Sports Marketing - Do we really know what we think we know?
Buy IF NOT FOR ATHLETICS
If Not for Athletics is a collection of stories about the many ways in which sports impacts our lives. From the excitement of big wins to the agony of gut-wrenching losses, some of the nation’s top athletics administrators share the moments in which they witnessed the true power of sports and how it can be a vehicle to promote healing, equality and positive change. Click here to purchase.
LISTEN TO the "STOP THE CLOCK" Podcast
Stop the Clock is a podcast about the moments in sports when you would have given anything to stop time – either to live in that moment forever or to be able to have another shot at it. Join Zac Logsdon as he explores those moments with people who were so impacted by sports, they dedicated their careers to it.
Listen to the Podcast by clicking here.